Due to the Covid-19 some dates may be postponed to a later date depending on the development of the crisis and the decisions of the governments. I apologize for any inconveniences due to the circumstances at the moment. Your health is my concern.
Exclusive Retreat “Resilience and New Mindset” May 29 – June 5, 2021 (No: 290521)
What could be better than to enjoy the beginning of Summer with the full bloom of flowers in France and spend some luxurious time in a remote historic mill surrounded by nature? To top that this retreat adds French Cuisine plus a top seminar in which you can boost your resilience and throw old dogmas overboard to make room for a new mindset. The location is in the middle of southern France (1.5 h distance from Toulouse), surrounded by small villages. Here you can find peace and tranquility in one of the seven tastefully furnished bedrooms, on one of the patios, or in the garden. In the seminar, you learn to recognize your personal stress sources and reduce your stress with easy techniques. You will learn to strengthen your resilience as well as your self-esteem. This small and exclusive seminar is limited to a maximum of seven single participants or a maximum of 6 couples and includes the following topics:
- Stress: What is stress, how and where does it develop, which physical symptoms can emerge from chronic stress?
- HeartMath: What is HeartMath? You receive a lifelong tool for reducing Stress with the easy techniques developed by the HeartMath Institute in California.
- Self-esteem: Which dogmas and old patterns from your childhood still influence you in the present? How much do you love and worthy yourself? You are unique and special. So emerge from victimhood and take your life into your own hands.
- New mindset: Create a new mindset with positive emotions and thoughts.
- Mindest Movement: Have fun moving to music and using affirmations to build and maintain your new mindset.